The Tourism Pass, good plans !
This summer, stock up on discoveries at reduced prices with the Pass Tourisme Pays Val de Garonne Guyenne Gascogne 2021 !
The territories of the Val de Garonne, Guyenne and Gascogne are located to the north-west of Lot-et-Garonne, between vineyards and orchards of the slopes of Duras, the pines of the Landes de Gascogne, passing through the valley of the Garonne and the Dropt valley.
What is the V3G Country Tourism Pass ?
The Val de Garonne Guyenne Gascogne Country Tourism Pass is a passport giving access to 38 tourist offers in the region at reduced prices!
It takes the form of a leaflet presenting offers and discounts from tourism partners. It allows its holder and the persons accompanying him to take advantage of reduced prices on tickets to tourist sites and leisure activities and to benefit from 10% reduction in the producers, winegrowers and delicatessen shops.
For more visits, more great products and more savings !
How much does the Tourism Pass cost ?
2 € only !
Your Tourism Pass will quickly pay for itself !
Who can benefit ?
- For those who want to fill up on discoveries throughout the summer !
- For the inhabitants of the Pays Val de Garonne Guyenne Gascogne (Val de Garonne Agglomeration, Communities of Communes of the Coteaux and Landes de Gascogne, Communities of Communes of the Pays de Duras, Communities of Communes of the Pays de Lauzun).
- For visitors.
How to use the Pass Tourisme en Pays Val de Garonne Guyenne Gascogne ?
- On presentation of the Tourism Pass at the entrance to partner sites, the holder of the Tourism Pass and accompanying persons benefit from the privilege offer.
- Discounts apply within the limit of two adult rates and three child rates.
- The benefits of the Tourism Pass are effective from June 1 to September 30, 2021.
- The advantages can be used unlimited.
Solo ? Buy 1 Tourism Pass and take advantage of the 38 unlimited offers.
Are you a couple ? Buy 1 Tourism Pass and take advantage of the 38 unlimited offers.
Are you a family ? Buy 1 Tourism Pass and take advantage of the 38 unlimited offers.
Please note, adult prices can start from 12 years old and over.
For a family with children over 12 years old, buy 2 Tourism Passes.
What are the 38 privilege offers ?
The 38 tourist offers will be unveiled from June 1st !
In the program :
- Activities in full nature: bike ride, boat and canoe trip, inflatable water games, carriage ride, discovery of the gardens.
- Guided tours.
- Producers’ shops (prunes, fatty duck products, honey ...) and production of AOP Côtes du Marmandais, AOP Côtes de Duras and AOP Buzet wines.
Where can I pick up my Tourism Pass ?
In all the Tourist Offices of the Pays Val de Garonne Guyenne Gascogne : Marmande, Tonneins, Duras, Casteljaloux, Lauzun, Miramont-de-Guyenne and Allemans-du-Dropt.
Val de Garonne Tourist Office :
Marmande, 11 rue Toupinerie, +33 5 53 64 44 44.
Tonneins, 3 bd Charles de Gaulle +33 5 53 79 22 79.
From June 1, 2021 and until June 30, 2021, come and collect, exclusively for the inhabitants of the 107 municipalities of the Pays Val de Garonne Guyenne Gascogne, your Tourism Pass FREE on presentation of proof of address dating from less than three months.