The people of the Garonne Centre
In Couthures sur Garonne, a village nestled in a meander of the Garonne, the Couthurans adapt and innovate in the face of floods.
Through the Gens de Garonne visit,
* Learn more about this river, its floods and the ability of locals to adapt to these events.
* Follow the rescuers, sentinel of Garonne through a film in 360 ° (novelty 2019).
* On the banks of the Garonne, take the time to share a sweetness, a plate of the soil.
* Let your toddlers go on the attack of the Garonne pirates!
* Share a moment with the rescuers during a boat trip.
Open from April to September
April, May, June, September - open daily from 10am to 6pm - Closed on Mondays except on Whit Monday.
July August - open daily from 10h to 19h - Nocturne on Tuesday evening from 23/07 to 20/08 dinner and musical entertainment from 20h.
Shop local products
Visit price: € 8 per adult / € 6 per child (5 to 17 years old)
* Terrace overlooking the river to share a lunch or a sweetness.
* Unusual catering, “lounge” areas, giant games for children.
* Boat trips on the Garonne in July and August, every day except Saturday. Possibility of twin ticket.
* Hike and walk around Couthures.
People from Garonne
Rue Lacave 4780 Couthures sur Garonne
Phone 05 53 20 67 76